Today I got stuck in Dharavi when it rained really heavy. Very rainy days, these. Good ones. I love it when it rains heavy. Mumbai monsoons ...
The other day I took a walk on the Worli seaface. One of the best I have walked ...
I purchased this (blue-black coloured) bag today. Good bag.
- α-AFBT suspension system
- 6 internal and external pockets
- balanční popruhy EN
- safety reflective points for increased safety
- internal elastic loops for holding avalanche pole
- ergonomic bi-laminated shoulder straps with collar cut
- ergonomic hip belt
- main compartment provided with 2 flat pockets
- snow shovel pocket
- hydration system compatible
- removable sternum strap
- gear loops on the hip belt
- bottom compression straps
- ski attachment system
- internal bottle holder
- back panel reinforced with HDPE
- reinforced double bottom
* α-AFBT suspension system
* 6 internal and external pockets
* balanční popruhy EN
* safety reflective points for increased safety
* internal elastic loops for holding avalanche pole
* ergonomic bi-laminated shoulder straps with collar cut
* ergonomic hip belt
* main compartment provided with 2 flat pockets
* snow shovel pocket
* hydration system compatible
* removable sternum strap
* gear loops on the hip belt
* bottom compression straps
* ski attachment system
* internal bottle holder
* back panel reinforced with HDPE
* reinforced double bottom
Does it come with an amp?!
no it does not come with an amp
and it is not supposed to come with these stupid questions.
but yes, it was supposed to come with some stuff from distant lands ...
i see you are hinting somethng o'er h'ere
So am i, so am i
A hinting gesture from my side as well.
Like a furball flaming in the sky
dropping silently through inverted space into the depths of a shallow ocean,
Into the bosoms of the nature, the gravity
Into the folded palms of the bare-footed horsemen that are vanquished by the evening dust.
I really liked the snap, bro. A typical mumbai afternoon in the rains. The stretch of road....seems so familiar....is it our good old sion-kurla road, or is it a part of the tulsi-pipe road? It could be just about a hundred other roads, with the ever present line of shanties, boarded up with multi-shaped and multi-colored patches of plastic, canvas or patra. The good old fiat taxi, leaking rain through its rolled up windows, and this guy walking through muck, holding his umbrella at an angle to protect himself against the sudden gusts of wind, are the only two signs of life on this street, as all other sensible souls take shelter of some form or the other.
I can visualize you clearly, ragged shirt, streaming specs, tangled beard, glazed, doped-out look, with your helmet dangling from one hand and a sutta in the other. Couldn't resist this god-sent mauka for a drag in the rains. Couldn't resist capturing once more, the season you love most. And couldn't resist keeping your nice bike inside the frame.
:) spot on bro, spot on !!!
Post a Comment